My Best Friend’s Wedding

Magetan, October 27th – 28th 2012 Devita & Yanuar

Did I tell you how I met Vita? She insisted Soekarno Hatta was the lucky place where we knew each other for the first time. It was the moment before our flight headed to Japan.

Did I tell you what the first sentence I mentioned when she sat next to me during the flight? “Vita, I am a combination of camel and hypo. I drink a lot and only wake up when the stewardess serve us meal.” Then I slept. :p

Did I tell you how much I love her? Spending almost 365 days without family, friends, and boyfriend, Vita turned to be my temporary family, boyfriend, and permanent friend.

Did I tell you how upset I was at her when she didn’t prepare our trip to Tokyo as the days were coming closer?

Did I tell you how I got a bit annoyed when she started to be too nice to everyone?

Did I tell you how fed-up I was when she spent too much on clothes?

Did I tell you how lonely I felt when she didn’t go on a trip with me? When I had to plan the trip all by myself?

Did I tell you how sad I was when she left before me? The night before she left, I wish her flight would be cancelled.

Did I tell you how happy I was when she gave me a visit in Jogja? Come back to the city when everybody’s already moved out, she came, and we talked about the old good days.

Did I tell you how envy I was when she told she’s going to marry Iyan? The boy stole my “girlfriend” and made her his wife.

But did I tell you how my heart melted when she was pronounced as a wife from the man she loves the most? That I wish her a happy ever after? That I hope she won’t forget me? :p

And did I tell you how thankful I am to know her?

Happy Wedding Vita. Have a happy life!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Journey to be a Star (Danone Management Trainee Recruitment Phase)

My Chevening Journey

Perpisahan Kelas Bahasa Jepang