Sri Lankan Curry

Research Result : A person who sleeps late or less than 8 hours a day is in the risk of over starving
Reality : Diah sleeps late everyday and mostly less than 8 hours
Conlusion : Diah gained weight, more than you can imagine


I'm not telling a lie or making it up, guys. It's a fact based on a research done by oh-I-don't-know-but-I-just-think-I-read-it-somewhere. Then why I keep on staying up late and waking up late (or early in college days)? I my self don't even know the answer. It's a death circle. hahaha

Wait, I'm not gonna telling a story about how scientifically I gained so much weight here in Japan. I don't know why I just feel like I'm hungry all the time. In the morning (or noon when it's holiday) after waking up, at lunch time, brunch time, dinner time, before bed time, bla bla bla.

In addition of always feeling hungry, imagination of food always come and go in my mind. Lately, I'm craving for some exotic food. Yeah, exotic food. Something super spicy that makes your tongue dances and your stomach rocks. 10 Months living with plain food (exception for nose striking wasabi or hot pepper ramen) is not easy for tongue and stomach which had been living in food-full-of-spice country.

Finally, the dream came true. My Thai friends asked me to guide them to Indonesian restaurant! HallELUYAAA! But yeah, as always, things doesn't go perfect. We went to the only Indonesian restaurant I know but it was too early and it's still closed.

When we walked desperately with empty stomach and craving tongue, our eyes popped by a small yet vivid picture. Bright and yellow. It turned out we were right in front Sri Lankan restaurant! YATTAAAA! *my tongue and stomach were sooo happy*
And finally, I met my old friend. A Super spicy sri lankan curry.




And now, in the middle of the night (1.49 AM Fukuoka Time), I can't stop thinking about that curry. The smell, the color, the taste, the sensation, the happiness.
In addition, some random Balinese food also randomly popped inside my brain.
Take a look at this. I'm dying for this.


or this


and for sure, this one :


I guess it's not totally true when I said I don't want to go back to Indonesia, in case of the food. hahaha. Gonna eat all of 'em right when I reach Bali.:D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Journey to be a Star (Danone Management Trainee Recruitment Phase)

My Chevening Journey

Perpisahan Kelas Bahasa Jepang