Sunset in Shikanoshima

When you're get used to a city, you might easily forget about every day things. When I first arrived in Fukuoka, in my first two or even four weeks, I always had my camera with me. Wherever I go. Captured every single moments, every single things I thought I'd never see in Indonesia. Cheesy and tacky? Haha, oh yes, I probably was and will be. ;p

But as time goes by, those routines changed. For sure I still have my camera with me, but only occasionally, when we have field trip or hanging around with friends.

But then, as time goes and goes, those routines back to where it began. Starting from now on, I want to capture every daily thing I do here, in Fukuoka. Though people think it's not important, or you can see it everywhere, or such.

Just like today. Saturday and get bored staying at my dorm, I took my camera and went to Shikanoshima beach. Don't complain. Compare to Indonesian beach, it's nothing. Plus, it's winter now. The wind is so strong and people avoid going to the beach. But I'm not going to Shikanoshima to swim neither see the beach itself, but feel the atmosphere of Fukuoka in the evening. The casual evening, the daily simple life here in Japan.


But yeah, things doesn't always go perfectly. It was bright blue sky just one hour before the sunset when all of a sudden big black cloud came and covered the sun. It got worse when we missed the bus, when it's right in front of us, when I screamed "matte! matte kudasai!" while waving hand. Then had to wait for another one hour before the next bus came.


The holly evening was closed (im)perfectly with plates of sushi and Takoyaki. Couldn't catch the sunset, but was able to enjoy sushi. Not bad, no? haha

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Journey to be a Star (Danone Management Trainee Recruitment Phase)

My Chevening Journey

Perpisahan Kelas Bahasa Jepang