it's sunday and i got nothing to do? whatt?

Wow.. It feels like Monday. It's Sunday today but I have nothing to do. So, I just laid back in my bed, reading a light fiction novel, imagining thing, and watchings some gossip in television. I used to wish I had "me time" like this one day. But guess what? What happened next is the opposite of what I used to wish. I hate doing nothing. I hate to know that I'm not productive and I'm wasting my time while people arround me competing doing something useful. argghh..:(

And thing is going worse when I realise that today is two days before galungan, which means my mother is busy preparing everything needed for the D-Day. I know it's not easy at all cause she got many things to prepare. And here I am, couldnt do anything to help her. It feels bad..

But moaning doesnt change anything. So what I have to do is just practically simple. Move on and take an action. That one would work. heyyy... Get UP and face your day!..:)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Journey to be a Star (Danone Management Trainee Recruitment Phase)

My Chevening Journey

Perpisahan Kelas Bahasa Jepang