karma for real?

"I blame him for nothing, but I forgive him for everything"

Those are words I used to use to describe my sadness one day. To heal the hurt I felt. I didn't try to make my self look like a very wise young girl who just suffered broken hearted. I just want to encourage my self that it isnt worth it to scream out and blame people for all the pain I felt.

And now, everything has changed.
I am the one to blame and I do really wish someone would do exactly the same thing to me. Using those words above to set me free and help me out from my guilty feeling.

I wish someone would say,
"Hey you, I blame you for nothing, but I forgive you for everything"

My deepest regret and sorry for those whose life has been messed up by me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Journey to be a Star (Danone Management Trainee Recruitment Phase)

My Chevening Journey

Perpisahan Kelas Bahasa Jepang