Lazy Sunday

Yep, here I am, sitting in front of my studying table, facing my laptop, and trapped in my messy room on sunny Sunday afternoon. Instead of hanging out and exploring Fukuoka City, I prefer to stay alone and do almost nothing. Well, I have to say it's not me. If I were Diah, I'd choose to go out with friends, spending my leisure time by walking around the town. But yeah, I might have changed (even only for a day).
All I wanna do in this sunny Sunday afternoon is lying in my bed, thinking of nothing, and releasing all the worries inside. Having a muse. Enjoying my day by doing nothing. Yeah, doing nothing and please enjoy! :D

-my bed , bed of my dream-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Journey to be a Star (Danone Management Trainee Recruitment Phase)

My Chevening Journey

Perpisahan Kelas Bahasa Jepang