just another shitty notes

First of all, let me introduce you to one of notes from one of the most melancholic person in one of her most melancholic moment.

Well, If I could just say it, If I could just echo it out loud, If I could just moan on it, it would be so much better than it feels now. Sh*t, I have been trying to hide everything, I have been wishing to burry all those shitty things, I have always been trying to not to think about it. And how could that be so hard? How could If I remember, even just one glimpse, it grab all the happiness away?

All I want to say is just I hate you. I do really hate you. if I just could express it, If you just could know it, it would be a lot better for me. But I cant tell you, you know. Because deep inside, I always try to love you. To pretend and think that you are just normal. That we are normal. It's been years in my whole life and I am still not getting used to it. You know why, because everytime I try, that time you just breake it up. And it hurts. It's sucks! Because you suppose to be one of my shelters, one of the person I love the most.

I dont know how does it feel to have someone like you. I never know.
I used to ask for knowing, even only for one time. But then I figure it out that I dont have to.
I am happy without you. At least, when I am not thinking of you and how life supposed to be.

So please, do not bother my life, my dreams, our dreams.
Just stay away of our life.
I (supposed to) love you and vice versa.
But if faith doesnt allow us to, it is enough to not bother each other.
So please, I beg you, stay away from us.
And take care..
because after all, I have to admit that I do really want to love you..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Journey to be a Star (Danone Management Trainee Recruitment Phase)

My Chevening Journey

Perpisahan Kelas Bahasa Jepang