One Fine Evening at Momochi Beach

September is about to end. The new semester will soon start.

Leaves is going brown and fall. The heat of the summer's gone.
I guess summer's over and here comes the fall.

Before we totally say goodbye to the sun shine, let's go to the most lovely place in the world, beach.

Here we are, in Momochi beach to see the sun sets.

Still couldn't read the whole sentences. I don't know the meaning of the last three kanjis. But the first four, I guess, mean Fukuoka city sea?

The Deciduous Trees









Yeah, I am such a melancholic girl. As I looked above at the orange sky, I was sooo thankful for all the blessing.

It was only 6.30 pm but the wind was real strong and cold.
I guess it'd be the last time I enjoyed beach, not until the next 6 month when I go back to my tropical land, Indonesia.

Goodbye beauty! Goodbye beach, welcome momoji leaves. :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Journey to be a Star (Danone Management Trainee Recruitment Phase)

My Chevening Journey

Perpisahan Kelas Bahasa Jepang